Ideal for a student or part-time (graduate) looking to build a portfolio in media and the fashion / design industries. An ability to work within a relative framework but be creative within that framework is ideal and will be expected to work with certain consistencies for the sake of branding. Works directly with the Editor In Chief. This position has the potential to turn into a paid position for the right candidate in the future. Please provide your current portfolio regardless of amount of content OR provide CV and mock ups of your ideas based on the voice of TPM.
– Have working knowledge of InDesign Cs6 (for PC)
– Photoshop (Adobe Creative), Lightroom, an asset but not necessary
– Be able to provide a basic layout as an example of work OR Portfolio
– Have an understanding of limitations and be able to stay on task and on schedule
– Be confident and able to positively work with last minute changes and submissions